New California regulations face backlash! Doctors who object assisted suicide are being forced to refer patients to a physician who is willing to provide the treatment. In this Answers News broadcast, our hosts give a biblical perspective on the matter.
“The objecting physician would have to educate the patient about aid-in-dying medication and procedures and transfer the patient’s files to another doctor who would provide the treatment.” - Mark A. Kellner
“You shall not murder.” (Exodus 20:13)
Aired on March 7, 2022
1. Bearbnb: Polar bears make themselves at home in abandoned village
2. Christian docs' group: Calif. law an attempt to make morally opposed physicians assist in suicides
3. Butterfly eyespots reuse gene regulatory network that patterns antennae, legs and wings
4. Sudden evolutionary change
5. How Plants Evolved To Colonize Land Over 500 Million Years Ago
6. Christian docs' group: Calif. law an attempt to make morally opposed physicians assist in suicides
7. British spies told to 'check their white privilege,' stop using words like 'manpower'
8. Texas gov. declares transgender drugs and surgeries are child abuse, orders investigations
9. Balkanatolia: The forgotten continent that sheds light on the evolution of mammals