Society has come to embrace this one trend more and more, but the data is clear: those who refrain from it have some of the lowest divorce rates, by far. God’s design for marriage and his guidelines against sexual immorality are certainly for our own good.
In this Answers News broadcast, our hosts (Patricia Engler, Bryan Osborne, and Dr. Jennifer Rivera) share their perspective on this issue as Bible-believing Christians.
Subscribe to us for more biblical content every week.
“Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.” (Colossians 3:5)
Aired on March 9, 2022
1. Cargo ship carrying thousands of luxury cars to U.S. sinks in Atlantic Ocean
2. Cohabitation: Preparing for Divorce?
3. We now know exactly when the dinosaurs went extinct
4. Supreme Court rejects Christian college’s bid to halt pro-LGBT professor’s discrimination lawsuit
5. Educator slammed for suggesting the abolishment of ‘whiteness’ and ‘white people’
6. Secret teacher portals reveal ‘pronoun surveys’ ‘Black Lives Matter curriculum’
7. Ultra-precise atomic clock experiments confirm Einstein’s predictions about time
8. Animal blood comes in a rainbow of colors-here’s why